Maree Anderson writes paranormal romance, fantasy, and young adult books. She lives in beautiful New Zealand, home of hobbits, elves, and kiwis — both the fruit and the two-legged flightless variety. When she’s not writing, she’s reading… and debating whether to wrestle with the espresso machine or settle for a plunger coffee.
Prior to publication Maree’s manuscripts won a couple of awards, which convinced her not to give up on her dream of becoming a published author. Her first published novel for young adults, Freaks of Greenfield High, was optioned for TV, and currently has over two million reads on Wattpad. Another young adult book, Liminal, was selected for inclusion in the iBooks Store Best Books of August 2013 category. She recently released the 3rd book in her Freaks series, and is currently working on a sequel to Liminal.
Maree is a current member of Romance Writers of New Zealand, Romance Writers of Australia, Romance Writers of America, From the Heart Romance Writers, and the New Zealand Society of Authors. In 2007 she was the recipient of the RWNZ Founder’s Award for her services to Romance Writers of New Zealand. She’d love to hear from you, so please feel free to drop her a line via her website Contact form.
- To find out about new releases & more, please Subscribe to My Newsletter.
- For a list of Maree’s Books, please visit the Books page.
- For a list of awards and contest credits, please visit the Awards page.
- For a list of scheduled interviews and guest blogs, please visit the Blogging & Giveaways page.
- Subscribe to Maree’s Newsletter
- Maree’s Facebook Author page
- Maree’s Facebook YA page
- Twitter @MareeAnderson
- Google+ +MareeAnderson
- Instagram @mareeandersonauthor
- Pinterest @mareeaanderson
- Goodreads Author page
- Amazon Author page
- Novel Engagement
- Romance Writers of New Zealand
- Romance Writers of America
- From The Heart Romance Writers
- Romance Writers of Australia
- New Zealand Society of Authors