Does reading my own books count toward my reading list for March????
Probably not. But hey, it was 316,000 words, PLUS the three-book bundle, which was another 316,000 words!!! So this the rather short reading list can be directly attributed figuring it might be a good idea to sit down and read all three books, one after the other, one last time, to check for continuity issues. Anyway, that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.
Anyway, they’re finally done and published! *waves hands in the air and careens around the office like a loony bird*
And now they’re out in the big wide world, waiting for readers to discover them. They’re only available at Smashwords for the moment, as eBook Converter Extraordinaire (AKA DH) had too much of his own work on this weekend to do the epub and mobi conversions for uploading to Amazon & All Romance eBooks. But never fear, if you don’t want to wait to check Seer’s Hope, Seer’s Promise, Seer’s Choice (or the 3-book Seer Trilogy Bundle), then Smashwords have a heap of formats available to suit your eBook reading needs.
I’ve added a separate Book page for each book on my website, and will update buy links as they come to hand. About the only thing I haven’t gotten done today is uploading excerpts from each book… my brain is fried and my eyelids are etched with html code, so I’ll have to tackle that next week. Sorry. But you can download 20% samples of each book free on Smashwords in the meantime :)
And the other news is….
The Seer (Book One of The Seer Trilogy) is currently FREE at Smashwords (and will be rolling out to Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, Sony & Diesel eBooks in due course.)
Here’s the link(s):
Happy Easter! (Or what remains of it *g*)
And here’s my”official” reading list for March 2013:
- Rod; The Autobiography
- The Duchess War by Courtney Milan
- Dead Man Rising by Lilith Saintcrow
- The Scent of Shadows (The First Sign of the Zodiac) by Vicki Pettersson
- Planning For Love (Aisle Bound) by Christie Barth
- The Taste of Night (The Second Sign of the Zodiac) by Vicki Pettersson
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- Ecstasy by Bella Andre
- The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan
- The Girlfriend Project by Robin Friedman
- The Devil’s Right Hand by Lilith Saintcrow
- Saint City Sinners by Lilith Saintcrow
- To Hell And Back by Lilith Saintcrow