Woke up this morning to find that Let Sleeping Demons Lie is officially on sale — woohoo! (Cue a flurry of website updates, and the addition of a couple of “Buy Now” buttons — so much for a relaxing Sunday morning, LOL.)
Anyhoo, this all coincides very nicely with the chance to post another great review I received — this one from Marissa, at Romancing-The-Book. (You can read what Marissa had to say on the My Books page.)
To celebrate the release of Let Sleeping Demons Lie, I’m doing the guest-blog thing and giving away copies to random commenters…as you do ;-)
So if you’re interested, here’s what’s happening around the blogsphere:
- April 27th 2010, Romance Writers of Australia Blog: A Day in the Writing Life of Maree Anderson
- April 28th, 2010, Erotic Romantic Crush Junkies: Author of the day, Maree Anderson (Note: giveaway runs ’til May 2nd)
- May 4th 2010, Fang-tastic Books: Q&A with Maree Anderson
- May 7th 2010, Naughty Author Chicks: Guest Author Maree Anderson
- May 12th 2010, Fierce Romance: Inspiration: Just another word for a bloody good idea! by Maree Anderson
I’ll update the links as each one goes “live”, so please check back regularly. (Note, these dates will be US time zones.)
Oh, and before I forget, the winner of my website contest to win an ARC of Let Sleeping Demons Lie was: SHARON!
Congratulations, Sharon! I hope you enjoy Brennan and Naamah’s struggle to realize they’re made for each other *VBG*. And a big thank-you to everyone who entered my contest — I really appreciate you all taking the time to visit my website and leave a comment.
That’s all for now.