It’s June 2009 and Even Demons Get The Blues has now hit the virtual shelves. Woot! (Please click the Buy Now! button shown right if you’d like to purchase a copy–go on, you know you want to!)
And there’s so much other stuff going on this month, that my head is spinning trying to keep track of it all. I’ll be giving away pdfs of my debut release on various blogs this month and to top it all off, it’s Red Sage’s 15th Anniversary (and believe me, these ladies really know how to throw a party! ).
Here’s my upcoming schedule of events. (Please note that I’ll be adding links as each one goes “live”.)
- June: Red Sage Anniversary celebration…15 years…15 books…$1.50 each. Visit Red Sage Revealed for titles and sale dates.
- June 1st: Even Demons Get The Blues is officially “available now”!
- June 2nd: June kicks off with a hiss and a roar with 30 Days of Demons over at Cynthia Eden’s blog. I’m talking Demons: the perfect heroes for really bad girls! and Cynthia has kindly offered to let me give away a copy of my new release to one commenter.
- June 10th: I’m revealing The Recipe for a Prize-Winning Novel over at Shelley Munro’s blog. Yes, seriously…not! It will be a lot of fun, though, and Shelley will give the best “recipe” a copy of my new release.
- June 11th: Nalini Singh (author of the best-selling Psy-Changeling and Guild Hunter series, for those of you who’ve just touched down on planet Earth and haven’t heard of her yet *grin*) recently asked me some curly questions. You can read the interview–and win a copy of Even Demons Get The Blues–over at Nalini’s blog.
- June 15th:** Please note this date has changed! ** A bunch of us Red Sage paranormal authors are playing Truth or Dare! over at Bitten By Books, the paranormal review site with bite! We’ve put together a prize pack that will blow you away, including books by Yours Truly (mwah hah hah!), Alice Gaines, Ellie Marvel, Lila Dubois, Liane Gentry Skye, Callista Fox, Natasha Moore, Brenda Williamson, Nathalie Gray and BJ McCall. It’ll be kinda like eavesdropping on grown-up girls’ pajama party — enough to make a grown man whimper! So don’t miss out on the fun — or the fabulous prizes!
- June 19th: Patti, from Romance Reviews Today sent me some very challenging questions to answer and all is revealed over at her blog today.
Phew! Busy month, huh?
So please make my month even better by stopping by and leaving a comment or two!